Pet-Friendly Hotel in Montreal
Furry friends are welcome at our pet-friendly hotel in Montreal, conveniently located near the Olympic Stadium, Galeries d'Anjou Shopping Centre, and the Biodome. Sleep well in comfortable hotel rooms, which include free Wi-Fi, microwave, mini-refrigerator, plus free parking on site. Read on to see our policies for allowing dogs and cats in guest rooms, as well as guidelines for respecting other guests’ stays.
Our Pet Policy
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet. Please note:
- Max of 2 dogs per room with a weight limit under 50 pounds each
- $35 per pet, per stay
- For cats, please call the hotel directly
Since it’s also our top priority to ensure that your pet as well as all of our guests will enjoy their stay with us, the following guidelines must be respected:
• Except when in your room, pets must either be on a leash or in a carrier at all times while in our pet-friendly hotel in Montreal.
• With the exception of service dogs, pets are not permitted in the hotel restaurant, meeting, or business rooms.
• A few areas are available for pets to do their business, please ask the front desk for directions.
• Disposal bags must be used. Please ask at the front desk for such bags if you do not have them.
• Dirty bags must then be disposed in outdoor garbage receptacles only.
• Arrangements must be made through the front desk to have your room serviced. Housekeeping and maintenance staff will not enter a room occupied by a pet without owner supervision.
• Pets should not to be left unattended in a room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk. You will also need to leave an accessible phone number where we can reach you. This is needed in cases such as if your pet gets noisy.
• You are financially responsible for any damages to the hotel caused by your pet.
• Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be asked to vacate the room and you will be expected to compensate the hotel for any further loss of revenue in addition to your own fees, which will have to still be paid and will not be refundable.
Thank you for respecting our guidelines. We look forward to having you at Quality Hôtel & Suites Montreal East.
Parc du Boisé-Jean-Milot has lots of green space for walking the dog, as well as a designated dog park area! Félix-Leclerc dog park has drinking fountains and benches to sit while your dog burns off some energy. The park is about 20 minutes from our dog-friendly hotel in Montreal, Canada.
Another nearby dog park is Parc à chiens du parc Lucie-Bruneau. Walk 15 minutes down Galeries d’Anjou to this park, which also has a full soccer field, swimming pool, and playground for kids.
Book your stay today at our pet-friendly hotel in Montreal for a great location near downtown!