Hotel near Biodôme Montreal
Visit Olympic Park’s natural science complex when you stay at our hotel near Biodôme Montreal. Walk through replicas of a South American rainforest, the North American wilderness, an Arctic habitat, and an estuary modelled after the Gulf of the St. Lawrence. Originally constructed for track cycling and judo events at the 1976 Olympic Games, the Biodôme is now one of the most interesting zoos in Canada. Reserve one of our hotel rooms for your next visit to Montreal!
• Due to COVID-19, the Biodôme is temporarily closed.
• It’s about a 17-minute drive or 30-minute subway ride from our hotel close to the Biodôme in Montreal. Take route 44 to the green line at Radisson station or drive Boul Métropolitain E to Boulevard Lacordaire.
• It’s recommended that visitors download the free app beforehand. The app provides an animal and plant identification guide to enhance your visit.
• Admission varies depending on how many museums you visit. See the admission fees for Montreal Space for Life.
• Take the elevator for easy access to all levels.
Points of Interest
This iconic landmark offers an oasis in the center of the city, with immersive ecosystems and interesting animals! Here are some popular things to do at the Biodôme:
• See your favourite animals from around North America at different ecosystems! Spot exotic birds in the tropics, hundreds of fish in the Gulf of the St. Lawrence, Atlantic puffins, and penguins in the Sub-Antarctic Islands.
• Operate the Bio-machine, the ecosystem control station with different life support systems for the water, air, and light conditions.
• Learn at the Discovery Wall, where visitors can answer questions and enjoy interactive exhibits all about curiosity.
• Feel the impact of positive actions on the environment with real life examples at the It's Time to Act exhibition.
Book your stay today at our comfortable hotel near Biodôme Montreal, ideally located for all of your travels around Montreal!