Hotel near Montreal Metro Stations
Get around downtown with ease when you stay at our hotel near Montreal Metro stations on the east end of town. Located across from Galeries D'Anjou and the famous Olympic Park, Quality Hôtel & Suites Montreal East is the ideal hotel for travellers looking for a great price without sacrificing a convenient location near the top sights of the city! In addition to our close proximity to public transportation, enjoy easy access to highways in any direction.
Looking for the best ways to travel downtown? Here’s some quick information for guests of our hotel near Montreal Metro stations:
• Our closest Metro stop is Station Radisson to the Green line. This route runs parallel to the St. Lawrence River.
• The bus route 44 runs through Galeries D’Anjou across from Quality Hôtel & Suites Montreal East.
• 1-trip tickets allow travellers to transfer between métro and bus lines.
• Learn about different fare options including 1 Day, Unlimited Weekend, 10 trips, and more!
• Find an authorized retailer to purchase your fares in advance.
• See a full network map of the 4 main lines.
• Face coverings are mandatory on public transit for everyone age 10 and up.
Popular Stations to Stop At
Montreal Metro is the fourth busiest rapid transit system in North America with the second highest ridership. Here are some popular stops to hop off and walk around.
• Vieux Montreal: Get off the bus steps from the Old Port of Montreal.
• Bonaventure: Walk to The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and the Montreal Museum of Archeology and History.
• Place-d'Armes: Tour Old Montreal including Notre Dame Basilica, Place Jacques-Cartier, and Point-a-Calliere Museum.
• Jealon-Talon: Walk 10 minutes west to visit the Jean-Talon Market and Little Italy with great espressos.
• Metro Mont-Royal: Tour shops on avenue Mont-Royal and walk south on Saint-Denis Street as far as Berri station to see a variety of boutiques.
• Berri-UQAM: Easily visit Université du Québec à Montréal campus.
• Change at Berri to Jean Drappeau and easily get across the river to St. Helen’s Island.