Hotel near Old Port Montreal
Reserve your stay at our comfortable hotel near Old Port Montreal to tour this historic port on the St. Lawrence River! This charming neighbourhood is home to some of the most popular riverfront attractions in the city, including the Bonsecours Market, Notre-Dame Basilica, and a variety of things to do along the boardwalk. Save more with our hotel deals while still staying in a convenient location just 15 minutes from downtown!
• Due to COVID-19, the Montreal government recommends visitors practice social distancing.
• It’s about a 28-minute drive from our Montreal hotel near Old Port via Rue Notre-Dame Est. If you don’t plan to drive, purchase a citipass and easily travel around downtown by subway.
• Check specific dates and times for local events happening by Old Port, including the famous Cirque du Soleil, live music, and fun skating events!
Points of Interest
• Climb 192 steps to the top of the Clock Tower! There are three observation stops along the staircase.
• Relax on Plage de l'Horloge, the urban beach next to the Clock Tower. Relax on a Muskoka chair on the sand, wander the boardwalk, or refresh yourself at a misting station.
• Rent pedal bikes or ice skates to explore the Old Port with the whole family.
• See the river from new heights on the adrenaline-pumping Zip Line.
• Ride the tallest Ferris Wheel in Canada!
• Chat with buskers and snack on a delicious poutine.
• Go for a romantic walk and admire the beautiful architecture of Old Montreal.
• Don’t forget to hang around for Saturday night fireworks.
Book your stay at our affordable hotel near Old Port Montreal for your next business trip or vacation in Montreal, Quebec!