Hotel near Olympic Stadium, Montreal
Tour ‘The Big O’ during your stay at our hotel near the Olympic Stadium, Montreal! Walk through history as you tour the venue for the 1976 Summer Olympics, now a multi-purpose facility for stadium concerts, Montréal Impact soccer games, and the spring training series for the Toronto Blue Jays. Quality Hôtel & Suites Montreal East is located just off Highway 40 and a short drive from the Olympic Park, Saputo Stadium, and the Space of Life which houses the Botanical Gardens and Biodôme.
• It’s about a 15-minute drive or 30 minutes on the subway from our hotel near Olympic Park, Montreal.
• General admission is $15, with discounts for children, students, and seniors.
• Montreal Olympic Park has total wheelchair access, free Wi-Fi, and large vehicle parking available.
• View an interactive map of local heritage and architecture for your walking tour.
• Add the parking address to your GPS: 4141 Pierre-De Coubertin Avenue, Montreal, QC, H1V 3N7
About Olympic Stadium
The stadium boasts the largest seating capacity in Canada, making it the ideal venue for concerts, trade shows, and other special events. After the Olympics, the park became home to baseball and football games, food truck events, winter villages, and much more. Visit:
The Montreal Tower – the tallest inclined tower in the world!
The Olympic Stadium – an international symbol of Montréal!
The Esplanade – summer sports events with something for everyone, especially skateboarders.
The Sports Centre – an urban training ground for professionals and visitors alike.
Stay in one of our convenient rooms or suites at our hotel near the Olympic Stadium, Montreal!